December 09, 2009

Oven Herbed Potatoes


These are SO good. It's my mom's recipe and I don't know where she got it from, I just always remember eating these yummy potatoes. They are so easy because you don't have to peel them and even my kids (some of the pickiest in the world) love them!

In a bowl combine 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil, 1/4 cup melted butter, 1 envelope onion soup mix, 1 Tab. thyme, and 1 Tab. marjoram. Quarter about 3 lbs. of red potatoes with skins on. Place on large cookie sheet and drizzle mixture on top. Bake uncovered at 450 for about 30-40 minutes (or until tender). Stir before serving. (If you find there is not quite enough oil mixture, then double it. We like our potatoes so I usually do 4 lbs. of potatoes and double the oil mixture).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails