February 09, 2010

Chicken Marinade


We had short notice dinner company last night, so I decided to marinade chicken and have a BBQ. The only problem, I didn't have any marinade, so I just added a bunch of stuff together and I think it was pretty good. My husband loved how the marinade was flammable and would drip all the extra across the grill and watch huge flames go up. Anyway, here is the recipe:
1/3 cup vinegar
1/2 cup oil
1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
1 tsp. onion powder
2 tsp. fresh minced garlic
1 tsp. chicken bouillon
pinch of paprika
a sprinkle of crushed red peppers (it adds a little kick, but you can omit if you don't want it spicy)

Marinade the chicken for a couple hours and BBQ, I paired it up with oven herbed potatoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails