March 31, 2010
March 30, 2010
The Denver Auto Show is April 7-11. My family and I went to this last year and it was really fun. It's at the Colorado Convention Center. Here is the description:
March 29, 2010
- about 5 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 4 tablespoons Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper (I added 1 tsp. because we like it spicy)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 teaspoons of Coriander (I only had coriander in the seed form, looks like this)
- 1 (8 oz.) can of tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons of cider vinegar (I didn't have cider vinegar so I used regular white vinegar)
March 28, 2010
March 27, 2010
March 25, 2010
AGE EGG HUNT TIME
0-2 years 1:30 p.m.
3-4 years 1:45 p.m.
5 years- Kindergarten 2:00 p.m.
1st-2nd Grades 2:15 p.m.
3rd- 4th Grades 2:30 p.m.
Click HERE to see more info
March 24, 2010
- First, cut out circles in the cardboard, I used the lid of a juice container to trace them.
- Put the cardboard circles in the bottom of the sock so it stands up.
- Fill with rice to just above the heel of the sock.
- Use a clear hair elastic to tie the top of it together (leaving an inch or so)
- Use some ribbon and tie it below the heel part to make the head/neck of the bunny
- Cut two slits in the top of the sock to make ears, and round them to an ear shape. (the infant sock worked perfectly for this, but the girl's sock didn't lay right, so I hot glued them in half, like this:
- Then glue on the googly eyes, and pom pom nose, and tail.
March 23, 2010
Tomorrow will be 12 days until Easter, and what better way to get your kids excited than with a countdown. This really cost me nothing. I just saved up a couple egg cartons and had the kids paint them white. Then took some left over Valentine's candy and put one in each hole. THen i used two sheets of construction paper and printed out two sheets - one with their names, and one with the numbers. I hot glued the number sheet on because tape wasn't working to well. Anyway, hope everyone has a happy Easter!
March 22, 2010
Saturday, March 27th 10 am - 9 pm
At Aspen Grove
When moms connect...things happen!
On Saturday, March 27th from 10 am until 9 pm, we will be showcasing a variety of mom-owned businesses at Aspen Grove Lifestyle Center. Fun activities will be available for the kids and gift bags will be given to the first 100 shoppers to arrive at the event.
More than 30 mom-owned businesses featured in this unique event. Fun activities planned through the day for little ones!
Click HERE for more details
Aspen Grove is located in LIttleton
7301 S. Santa Fe Drive