May 14, 2010

Blog Swap

Hello Mommie Guide readers! I am so excited to be guest posting here today!
Let me introduce myself!

I am Fawnda from Fireflies and Jellybeans a little DIY blog that I co-author with my best friend Jeannine.

I am a mom to a 2 year old son (who we adopted from Korea about 1.5 years ago!) and a wife to an amazing man! I love all things crafty!
We have all kinds of fun stuff going one at Fireflies and Jellybeans! We have a Show Off Your Stuff Party every Thursday where you can link up your posts that you want to show off!

We also have many great tutorials! Here are a few of our favorites:
Travel First Aid kit

Book Page Wreath
Scrabble Tile Ring



Chalkboard Mugs


Ribbon Bead Necklace

Leg Warmers



Crinkle Tag Blanket


Ruffle Butt Onesie with leg warmers for baby




Come on over and check us out at Fireflies and Jellybeans We love to meet new friends!
Thanks Kylee for letting me invade your blog today! It has been so FUN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails