April 27, 2010

Burlap Dollar Store Wall Grouping

It's Tuesday again and I am keeping with my new tradition of featuring something I saw during the week that I think is awesome. These wall hangings cost $6 to make and Jen from Tatertots and Jello made them. They are four 3.5 x 3.5 frames from the dollar store that she covered in burlap, used old music scrapbook paper for the inside, and printed off the first initial of each of her children's names to frame. Don't forget the ribbon she added to hang them. Very cute, I love the idea and so easy and cheap to make. See the full tutorial HERE.

Visit tatertotsandjello.com

p.s. If you have an awesome craft, recipe, mom tip, ect. you would like featured on my blog, let me know. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Love the combo of burlap and sheet music and ribbon. Very sweet display.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails