April 20, 2010

Storage Boxes

I saw these storage boxes on Make it and Love it, (which is AWESOME), and I thought they were the coolest things. They were one of those things that when I saw them, I thought "Why didn't I think of that?" They look so easy and inexpensive to make. They are made by hot gluing cardboard box pieces together, then mod podging fabric on the front. I literally walked around my apartment looking for something or somewhere to put these; hopefully I'll have a little more room to work with in a house someday.

makeitandloveit

p.s. I decided that every Tuesday I will be featuring an awesome craft, recipe or mom tip that I find in other blogs because I think that good ideas need to be shared. If you have an awesome craft, recipe, tip or something along those lines that you would like featured, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails